Supporting the NECC’s Manifesto 2016
Prima Cheese is delighted to be supporting the NECC’s Manifesto 2016.
The NECC’s Manifesto is developed through extensive consultation with its membership base using surveys, face-to-face meetings and a network of local meetings and policy forums.
From this consultation the NECC has developed five fundamental campaigns that represent what North East business people are calling for in order to grow stronger, remain competitive and secure a successful future.
The NECC’s priorities for 2016 are:
- Influential North East – ensuring the region punches its weight on the national stage and has the ability to shape its own future.
- Global North East – improving our interaction with the wider world to create new opportunities for businesses.
- Connected North East – providing our businesses with better access to markets and customers.
- Competitive North East – local business environments that encourage growth and enterprise.
- Working North East – ensuring businesses are able to access the right talent and invest in skills for the future.
Prima Cheese is delighted to be championing the campaign for a Connected North East.
Nagma Ebanks-Beni, Commercial Director, Prima Cheese Ltd. “In order to support our UK and Export operations improving the North East’s transport infrastructure is very important to Prima Cheese. As a company looking for growth, creating new opportunities for business by investing in the right infrastructure can unlock huge amounts of economic capacity. Prima Cheese passionately supports the NECC in campaigning for a Connected North East in 2016.”