Oh no! It looks like we don’t currently have any vacancies 😢
Keep checking back as we’re always posting new opportunities and looking for talented people to join our team.
We have an immediate opening for an exciting opportunity in our Administration team. Prima Cheese is based in Seaham, County Durham and we are now looking for an Administration Assistant who will support the Administrator in their day to day role manning our Reception area:
Reporting to the Administrator you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure the Reception area is kept clean and tidy.
- Offer refreshments to visitors and staff in the offices.
- Ensure printer paper is topped up regularly.
- Answer the reception telephone, direct calls to the correct department as well as finding out the reason for the call and why they are calling. Take messages for people if they are busy or not in the offices.
- Book parcel couriers for employees.
- Deal with customers coming to collect orders, signing invoices and liaising with warehouse.
- Ensure the post is posted each evening.
- Greet guests and ensure they sign in and out. Inform the correct person that their visitor has arrived.
- Sign for parcels & inform recipient of their delivery.
- Organise meeting room diaries and set up meeting rooms prior to meetings.
- Ensure the directors are kept up to date and reminded of their booked meetings and engagements.
- Log faults with the vending machine company.
- Any other reasonable duties as required by the Administrator.
- Good IT Skills
- Team Player
- No weekend or evening working
- Free dedicated onsite parking space and electric car charging points
- Our own onsite pizza testing kitchen
- Long service holiday scheme
- State of the art technologies and facilities
- Stylish and comfortable working environments and landscaped gardens
- Lots of progression opportunities and regular working alongside company directors
- Cycle to work scheme
- Chosen Charity of the Year with regular opportunities to fundraise, give back and volunteer
- Regular team socials and office events
Working Hours – 40 hours per week:
Monday: 08:45 – 17:00
Tuesday: 08:45 – 17:00
Wednesday: 08:45 – 17:00
Thursday: 08:45 – 17:00
Friday: 09:00 – 16:00
Salary: £19,760.00-£20,800.00 per year
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com