Prima Cheese are recruiting for;
Apply for this role here
We have a position within our new Hygiene team available which will be for 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday and on a permanent 06:00 – 14:00 shift. Reporting to the Hygiene Supervisor:
- Ensuring washing and sanitation of utensils and production tools, wellington boots and shoes: removal of dirty items, wash and sanitise dirty items, replacing racks with clean items
- Ensuring removal of dirty coats and, if necessary, replenishment of lockers with clean coats
- Replenishment of disposable PPE’s, soap, hand sanitiser, wipes.
- Cleaning of changing rooms, following the cleaning schedule which includes: cleaning of high care by sweeping the floors, gantry and steps, using the floor cleaner machine, emptying trays and waste bins and collecting waste weights.
- Cleaning and sanitizing machine parts.
- Ensuring all chemicals are used correctly and in line with the instructions from Chemical supplier and feeding back to the hygiene supervisor of usages daily.
- Replenish chemicals in CIP system in line with H&S rules.
- Working as part of a team and being adaptable to change, flexible and willing to cover overtime if required.
- Team Worker
- Good interpersonal skills
Applicants with no previous cleaning experience need not apply.
- On-site parking
Application deadline: 17/07/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,137.60 /year
- cleaning: 1 year (Required)
Think you are perfect for this role? Apply here!
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, you will be working as a technician within the busy quality assurance department of a leading food manufacturer.
You must be flexible with regards to hours as you will be required to work a mixture of mornings (6am – 2pm) and lates (2pm – 10pm) on a two-week rolling shift pattern.
Previous experience within a similar position would be advantageous.
You must also be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team. An eye for detail is also a must.
Within your role you will be responsible for the following:
- Line Checks
- Temperature Checks
- Knife Control
- Hygiene & Housekeeping Audit
- Cook Testing
- Plaster Control
- General Policing of Production
- Overall Control for Agency Staff
- Traceability Support
- Chemical Testing (Validation)
- Daily Calibrations
- Ability to work autonomously
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be assertive and driven
- Have a good attention to detail
This is an hourly paid position at £9.10 per hour for 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday.